Sunday, November 27th, 2005
This Sunday on EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN
AN ANNUAL THANKSGIVING TRADITION.
We feature the music of
Some of the songs from her career
that we will hear:
- JOHNNY MERCER & HERNY MANCINI'S "Moon River"
- "Alone Together"
- "Why Don't We Run Away" (DAVID ZIPPEL / BRYON SOMMERS)
- of course, "Listen To My Heart"
- and "The People That You Never Get To Love "
from her latest CD
Live At Tavern On The Green released thru
- And More!
We'll listen to four renditions of
and lyrics by JOHN BUCCHINO
with performances by:
- the original demo recording by ANN MARIE
- MICHAEL FEINSTEIN
- DAVID CAMPBELL
- And a new recording by ART GARFUNKEL
from the book GRATEFUL published by Harper Collins
In Recognition of
WORLD AIDS DAY,
DECEMBER 1st, 2005
we present the following songs:
- "Yard Sale" performed by TOM ANDERSEN
- LIZA MINNELLI sings "The Day After That"
- "Jonathan Wesley Oliver, Jr." recorded by BILL WRIGHT
- And Your Suggestions emailed to email@example.com
THE NEW "CD PICK OF THE WEEK" IS:
GIVE AWAYS, GIVE AWAYS!!!
During this week's broadcast,
we will give away 5 copies of:
NANCY LaMOTT - JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS Single
courtesy of Midder Music
plus 5 pairs of Tickets to:
A BROADWAY DIVA CHRISTMAS
@ Julia Miles Theater 424 West 55th Street
courtesy of Parker Russell Productions
Tom D'Angora & Michael Duling